In an effort to speed up things even more, we've done a bunch of changes to the way you activate the WordPress plugin to make it as fast as possible, so you don't have to wait around when getting your projects added to the Atarim Dashboard.
We've also got a few bug fixes with this release, here's the full list:
Bug Fixes On The Dashboard
- Assign users list empty - Sometimes, when going to a new page inside project added via URL, new tasks were not displaying the user list, this is now fixed.
- Refresh button on collaborate - The refresh button inside collaborate was not fully updating websites due to issues with caching, this has now been fixed by completely rescraping the page you're on, to show you the latest version and fix any CSS issues caused by caching.
- Going to profile - When going to your profile from the bottom left hand menu, the menu would stay open so you had to click twice to access the page, this is now fixed.
- Tasks not loading on graphics - On some graphics inside the Atarim Dashboard, tasks were not loading correctly, this is now fixed.
- Bulk action on boards - When trying to bulk add users to tasks inside the board, it was throwing an error, this is now fixed.
- Link to projects on boards - Clicking on boards from the project screens was not taking you to the correct project, this is now fixed.
- Retry fetching button - The retry fetching button was showing way too soon even if the website was loading as expected, this has been fixed.
New On The WordPress Plugin
- Activation Flow - We have stripped loads from the activation flow to make it super fast to get started, no more wizard and no more role selection on the front-end.
- Automatically assigning roles - When you invite users via the front-end share, they will be automatically assigned as a client inside the plugin.
- Removal of graphics - Graphic feedback has now been completely removed from the plugin, you can collaborate visually on designs inside the Atarim Dashboard.
- Reduced triggers on page load - We've reduced the number of action triggers on page load when collaboration is enabled, to make everything faster!
- CSS fixes - Some minor CSS fixes across the board.