We can't believe 2023 is almost over, time is going way too fast!
Here's today's list for this small push.
Optmizations On The Atarim Dashboard
- Automatic Screenshots - Sometimes, automatic screenshots would get generated after a change to the page has been made. We've optmized this to ensure that the instant a task is created, the screenshot will be generated, meaning you can always rely on it showing what was there on the project when the task was created!
- Draggable Tasks - When collaborating on websites inside the dashboard, you can now click to create a task and drag the sticker so the box does not cover whatever you are looking at. You can then enter your comment, and create the task, which will then snap back to the original position.
- New Email Design - We have completely redesigned all of the emails we are sending out from the app to improve their viewability and make them prettier to look at!
Bug Fixes On The Atarim Dashboard
- Form submission view - When viewing some submissions inside forms, they were not working due to strings inside fields. This has been fixed.
- Orphaned Tasks - When a section or element was deleted from project, if there was a task created on it, sometimes you would not be able to open the task, this is now fixed.
- Emails in the inbox - On some emails in the inbox, there were CSS conflicts breaking the entire page when viewing them, this has now been fixed.